Saturday, April 22, 2017

JBronder Review, Guest Post in "What Cathy Read Next," BookBub Ad -- What a Week!

This week has been busy for "The Existence of Pity," and super exciting! I love to get the word out about my book, and I've enjoyed meeting fellow book-lovers!
 JBronder Reviews wrote a great review and posted it on her beautiful blog (check out the picture in her header, wow!).  Here's a link: JBronder Reviews

Then there was a beautifully done guest post from Cathy of "What Cathy Read Next," thoroughly whetting the appetites of her readers to dive into my novel. Thank you, Cathy! Here's the link: What Cathy Read Next

Finally, I have a BookBub ad! I feel like I've arrived! BookBub is a website that "alerts millions of happy readers to free & discounted bestselling ebooks." Even if you're still on the fence about ebooks, Kindles, and the like, this website is great about keeping readers up-to-date on the latest books out there, including mine :)

Here's a link to my author page.
Jeannie on BookBub  
Click the "follow" button to find out when my ebook goes on sale... which is NOW! 99 cents for today and tomorrow only!

Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment