Thursday, September 15, 2016

Juana Good Time Regatta!

Last weekend's Regatta at Juana's in Navarre: gorgeous weather, happy sailors, beautiful boats. Juana has been in the Beach Bar business since 1989 and hosting the Regatta about as long, and this year's event didn't disappoint. I don't sail, but I enjoyed watching the colorful sails on the water from our white-sand beaches. Everyone was easy-going, too, but that might be because the bar was already open when we arrived at 10 a.m.
I could get used to this lifestyle. Juana, my tennis doubles partner, sure makes it look fun. Maybe Chris and I will get a sailboat and compete in a regatta. I'd want the most colorful sail out there. For now, though, we'll just take pictures of everyone as they work hard to have fun. Or we'll be at the bar ordering some cold ones at 10:15 in the morning.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment