Saturday, March 27, 2021

Five Coffee Beans!

I love their Instagram pic for my cover!
When the first review of Courage Without Grace arrived in my email, I took a deep breath before opening it.

No writer can ever be sure how their words will affect others. Sure, I heard plenty of feedback from readers and editors for this book along the way, but I knew them personally, or at least professionally. Now my book is officially "out there," and I have no control over how it is perceived.

Thankfully, Jessica from "For the Love of Dewey," LOVED it. Whew!
Here's how her review starts:
"We were super excited when author Jeannie Zokan reached out to ask us if we would review her latest novel Courage Without Grace, which is to be released on Marsh 30, 2021. As you can probably tell by my lack of reviews, I haven't been motivated to read as much as I usually am (let's blame it on pandemic life), so I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to finish this novel before the 30th. However, once I started reading it I couldn't stop. This novel turned out to be just what I needed to get me out of my reading (and reviewing) slump.

I'll jump ahead and tell you she gave it FIVE STARS! Or in the case of her blog, 5 coffee beans!
Go here to read the rest of her review: fortheloveofdewey and follow them on Instagram, @fortheloveofdewey!

No comments:

Post a Comment