Tuesday, September 26, 2023

I'm in Bella!


Having an article about my two books, The Existence of Pity and Courage Without Grace, in the September issue of the beautiful Bella Magazine has been fun all month long! It all started with the excitement of seeing the photos and article online, then looking all over town for my own hard copy. 

Of course I showed the article to everyone I know, and I would love to do it all again in October!  Especially because author Alice Crann Good and photographer Katie Treick did such a wonderful job! 

My tennis team is awesome!
I was with my cousin Betty when she nabbed the last copy of Bella at Joe Patti's Seafood for me. Luckily, Roger Scott Tennis Center had a few extra copies on hand! Have you seen the article? It starts on page 54!

Thanks Betty!



No comments:

Post a Comment